Sanitary and Environmental Industrial Laboratory Services
Krastsvetmet’s sanitary and environmental industrial laboratory is accredited for technical competence by the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology (№ RU.21СЭ03 dated 20.01.2011).
The scope of activities includes the:
- Analysis of industrial and domestic wastewater solutions, groundwater, surface water, analysis of drinking, hot and distilled water, air pollution on-site and on the border of Krastsvetmet’s sanitary protection zone;
- Monitoring of physical and chemical factors in the workplace;
- Evaluation of ambient equivalent dose of gamma radiation intensity, X-rays in industrial and service buildings;
- Evaluation of K-40, Cs-137, Ra-226,
Th-232specific activity in mineral raw materials and industrial waste.
The analysis of the contents and properties of substances and materials includes:
- The air from populated areas, the industrial area, industrial emissions into the atmosphere;
- The air of the working area (the chemical factors of the occupational environment);
- Waste water, natural groundwater, hot, drinking and distilled water;
- Physical factors of the occupational environment.