Krastsvetmet’s laboratory is accredited for technical competence by the:
- Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology (№ RA. RU 510745 dated 28.08.2015);
- Laboratory Accreditation Authority, Association of Analytical Centers “Analitica” (№ ААС.А.00039 dated 23.12.2014), an associate member of ILAC (International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation).
The scope of activities includes the:
- Analytical control of raw materials, middlings, finished products and refining wastes;
- Inspection tests of reagents and materials;
- Analysis of rocks, ores and their products;
- Providing analytical services for external customers within the scope of accreditation;
- Development and production of certified mixtures and standard samples of precious metals;
- Development of quantitative chemical analysis methods, GOST for analysis methods.
The analysis of the contents and properties of substances and materials includes:
- Gold, silver, platinum and platinum group metals;
- Placer gold;
- Placer platinum;
- Platinum metal concentrates;
- Silver- and gold-containing concentrates;
- Secondary raw materials containing precious metals;
- Rocks, ores, and their products;
- Precious metal production middlings;
- Precious metal compounds;
- Platinum and palladium sponge;
- Alumo-platinum catalysts and their waste products;
- Precious metal waste products.
As part of Krastsvetmet, the laboratory has been certified by Bureau Veritas Certification Russia, proving compliance with the international quality management standards ISO 9001:2000, occupational safety OHSAS 18001:2007 and environmental safety ISO 14000:2004.
The laboratory annually confirms its expertise in an international comparison contest, ASTM.
In 2005, the laboratory was the winner of the Silver Mole Award as the best laboratory of the year (according to the Analytica Analytical Centers Association).
In 2009, the scope of accreditation was expanded in the field of rocks, ores, concentrates and their refining wastes analysis.