Krastsvetmet operates a research and development (R&D) division; its main objectives include the research and introduction of modern technologies in the field of processing and refining raw materials containing precious metals, the development of cost-effective manufacturing processes and new types of products in demand in Russia and the global market.
The tasks of the development and production facility include:
- the advancement of technologies for extracting precious metals from raw materials;
- the advancement of waste disposal technologies;
- custom equipment development;
- organization of pilot batch production for new products, conducting pilot tests;
- research and development, technological support for production process.